Wiki So Far

I have not contributed to class Wiki so far, but I do have some content in mind that I would like to add to. I have been looking through our Wiki to see where I want to contribute and I found two categories that I would really like to add to. The first category is in Entertainment; in the Entertainment abroad I saw that there was a section talking about K-Pop which I am a fan of and have quite a bit of knowledge of. I saw someone had written about the Korean music group BTS and there is a lot more information about how they have become so popular all over the world and have even achieved success in the U.S. so I would like to add on to that section and discuss how they became even more successful with their new album and music video; I also think it's important to mention how their use of social media platforms helped them along the way. The other category that I would like to add to is Beauty and Cosmetics under Fashion; I saw that there were a lot of beauty brands that were missing from that section so I would like to add a few myself, such as Tarte Cosmetics and Colourpop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Next New

Privacy

Advice